24 Hour Anaesthetic coverage for:
- Endoscopic Laboratory
- Immediate and effective response to emergency surgical cases.
- Immediate pre-operative assessment of patients.
- Management post-operative and chronic pain
- Radiology Department
- Ultrasound Department
The department aims for immediate and integrated response to the cardiac patient and for the provision of high quality services.
- Heart Ultrasound (Echo Cardiograph)
- Holter 24h rate monitoring and artery pressure
- Stress test (Exercise ECG)
- The department is staffed by experienced and qualified cardiologists under the supervision of one of the leading professionals in the field.
- Hearing test-audiogram
- Diagnosis and treatment of upper gastrointestinal diseases
- Gastroscopy- Colonoscopy- Polypectomy
- Study of diseases of the small intestine by endoscopic capsule and enteroscopy
- Diagnosis and treatment of lower digestive diseases
- The Department has a fully equipped endoscopic room including a tower and endoscopy unit, videoendoscope, electronic recording systems for image and introspection, vital signs recording system.
- Breast Surgery
- Gland Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Liver, Biliary, Pancreatic Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Treatment of Anal Diseases
- Skin and soft tissue Surgery
The aim of surgeons at IASIS Hospital is the safe and efficient management surgical cases according to latest international guidelines.
- Comprehensive obstetrics services from conception to birth
- Contraception advice
- Investigation and treatment of vaginitis
- Investigation and treatment of menopause
- Investigation and treatment of benign and malignant diseases by open surgery or minimal invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Investigation, treatment and monitoring of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix, vagina and vulva
- Investigation and treatment of bleeding or thickening of the endometrium
- Natural child birth/ Caesarean section birth
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical cases
- Diagnostic Investigation supported by the Hospital’s Radiology department and Haematology/biochemistry laboratory
- Emergency Medical Care
- Brain Tumours
- Spine-Discectomy Surgery
- Leading Orthopaedic Physicians
- Qualified Nurses
- High level of hospital infrastructure and modern surgery
- Modern Medical Equipment and Diagnostics
Our orthopaedic hospital doctors have years of experience in Cyprus and abroad, systematically training and participating in global medical congresses for the purpose of their certification in employing the most modern methods of orthopaedics.
IASIS Hospital is recognized for its effective management and treatment of orthopaedic conditions such as:
- Arthroscopic treatment of sports injuries
- Meniscal Tear
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Injuries
- Surgical Treatment with Microsurgical Techniques
- Total Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic towers
- Electron Microscopes
- X-ray Machines
IASIS Operating Theatres are equipped with all modern and high quality equipment such as:
ORTHOPEDIC HAND SURGERY / MICROSURGERY
The IASIS Orthopaedic Hand and Microsurgery Department manages all cases that involve the hand and its connection through the upper part of the human body. The presence at IASIS Hospital of a specialized Hand Surgeon with knowledge, training and experience in Microsurgical Techniques abroad and in Cyprus is of particular significance. In the event of a fracture to the finger, wrist, radius and ulna it is of utmost importance that possible damage to surrounding tissues, blood vessels, nerves and tendons is considered apart from the correct form of osteosynthesis.
This Department also deals with more complex injuries such as sections and ruptures of tendons, nerves and blood vessels, chronic neglected tendon and nerve ruptures, etc.
The IASIS Hospital’s well-equipped Paediatric Department is of a high standard and is at the disposal of our little patients from infants to adolescents. The Paediatric Outpatients Department operates daily and is in close cooperation with paediatric surgical specializations.
The Department also offers specialized paediatric endocrinology services including diagnostic, emergency and monitoring children with hormonal issues.
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Breast Augmentation
- Botox Treatment
- Breast Reduction
- Buttock Augmentation
- Face Lift
- Mini Lift Facial
- Mesotherapy face
- Reconstructive surgery (breast, facial, skin grafts, birth defects etc)
And many other aesthetic services via fast, modern and painless procedures
RHEUMATOLOGY AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES
- Autoimmune diseases
- Experienced medical staff provide the latest treatments based on the specific needs of each patient.
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Rheumatic diseases, soft tissue and many other diseases
- Systemic diseases of connective tissue
Urology combines management of medical (i.e. non-surgical) problems such as urinary infections, and surgical problems such as the correction of congenital abnormalities and the surgical management of cancers and kidney stones.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with urological disorders
- Surgical and medical treatment of male and female urinary and reproductive system disorders